Ekta Kapoor, angry at Hindustani Bhau, said – Sex is bad but it is right to rape?
TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor has been in a lot of controversy for the last few days about her web-series Triple X2. (Ekta kapoor XXX2 Controversy) Hindustani Bhau has lodged a complaint against him for insulting the Indian Army and he was also trolled on social media. Now Ekta has also strongly responded to this matter.
Famous film and TV producer Ekta Kapoor has been in controversy for her upcoming webseries ‘ Triple X 2 ‘ for the past several days . In this case Hindustani Bhau has also lodged an FIR against Unity for insulting the army. Now finally, unity has come in this matter. Ekta has given a befitting reply to Hindustani Bhau, saying that he has no hesitation in apologizing to the Indian Army.
Along with this, he also said that the disputed part has already been removed from the webseries. Ekta said that even though the contents of their webseries are kept aside, they have no problem in apologizing to the wives of Indian Army officers. Ekta said that she had problems with being trolled on social media even though she had already clarified the matter.
Unleashing on Hindustani Bhau, Ekta said, ‘This man understands that this is a very revolutionary. He thought that he would come and cheat me and my mother and his trolls would do it too. We are receiving rape threats. Now this is not an issue related to sex or the army because you are talking about raping a girl. Means sex is very bad but there is no harm in raping?
Ekta also said in her clarification that she personally respects the Indian Army a lot. It was only a fictional character in his webseries. She considers this character to be her fault and has also been removed. Ekta also said that now she will not sit silent on cyberbullying because if it can happen to them then it can happen to anyone, girl and woman.
Whenever someone says anything, Ekta has not responded to these 6 serials
- Ekta Kapoor has been in constant discussion for some time now. ‘Mahabharata‘ and ‘Shaktiman‘ fame veteran actor Mukesh Khanna accused Ekta Kapoor of ‘ruining’ TV. This target of Mukesh Khanna started with Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Mahabharata’, then also rained on his daily soap. He said that Ekta has shown in her serials a form of women which is nowhere in real life. But in the midst of all such controversies and allegations, Ekta Kapoor is still the ‘queen’ of the TV industry.
- There is no doubt that Ekta changed the world of Indian television. Ekta Kapoor introduced the habit of daily soap to the country. From the pull of the mother-in-law to the layers of relationship between husband and wife, Ekta left no stone unturned on the small screen. It is also true that even today, on TV, Ekta Kapoor’s serials are the most watched and the characters of those serials are also the most discussed in the house. Talk about 6 such TV serials of unity, which still have no break even today.
- Tulsi Virani, Mihir Virani, Ba. From the years 2000 to 2008, 1833 episodes of this serial were shown. Ekta Kapoor’s success story began with this serial. Smriti Irani was in the lead role. While this serial gave the country a cabinet minister, from Mouni Roy to Pulkit Samrat, it was from this that he started his acting career. The efforts of the Virani family to keep up the ups and downs, breaking ties, taught many families.
- ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki’ also aired from 2000 to 2008. It telecasted 1661 episodes. Acting of Sakshi Tanwar and Kiran Karmakar ruled the hearts. The story of Parvati and Om Aggarwal became the story of a joint Marwari family, to which children and children also connected. Diggies like Ali Asgar, Anoop Soni also became a part of this serial and got popularity. Alam was that the pairing of Parvati and Om began to be compared to the ‘Ram-Sita’ pair in Hindustan homes.
- These days the second season of this famous serial is going on TV. But the craze of the first season of this serial telecasted in 2001 was made. In this episode of 1423 episodes, Anurag, Prerna’s love story and then Mr. Bajaj’s entry made a silver screen thrill on the small screen. What amused entertainers like Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy, Urvashi Dholakia. A story of two lovers who do not let fate meet.
- From the years 2006 to 2009, 742 episodes of ‘Kasam Se’ serial aired. The story is about three sisters – Bani, Pia and Rano. The best performances of Prachi Desai, Ram Kapoor, Roshni Chopra, Arunima Sharma had created a different magic on screen. Love of sisters and journey from middle class to upper class. On this serial too, the audience got a lot of love.